Jennifer Robinson Memorial Scholarship Application
If you meet the eligibility requirements, we welcome your application for the Jennifer Robinson Memorial Scholarship.
To be eligible you must be:
- A graduate student;
- Enrolled at a Canadian university; and
- Study Northern biology (northern is defined as locations that lie north of the southern limit of the discontinuous permafrost zone)
- Qualities of scholarship that the late Jennifer Robinson brought to her studies at the Institute's Kluane Lake Research Station;
- Evidence of northern relevance; and
- Commitment to field-oriented research
- Cover Letter (please include an email address where we can contact you)
- Brief description of the proposed research (2 to 3 pages), including a clear hypothesis, relevance, title and statement of the purpose of the research, the area and type of study, the methodology and plan for evaluation of findings. Any collaborative relationship or work should be briefly identified;
- Three reference letters;
- Complete curriculum vitae;
- Official transcripts (transcripts issued to students are acceptable); and
- A list of current sources and amounts of research funding, including scholarships, grants and bursaries.
If you are unable to complete the application online, then please email the application to email@example.com or mail it to: