Budget Rent a Car Educational Award
If you meet the eligibility requirements, we welcome your application for the Budget Rent a Car Educational Award for Northern and Arctic Sustainable Development
To be eligible you must be:
- A student (graduate or undergraduate);
- Enrolled in any Faculty at the University of Calgary; and
- The focus of your education and research is on northern and arctic sustainable development
The Scholarship Committee looks for:
- Applicants who best address academic excellence;
- Demonstrated commitment to northern research; and
- Desire for research results to be beneficial to northerners.
Value of Scholarship: $500
Number of Scholarships awarded: 1 annually
Deadline to apply: January 31, 2019
We prefer that applications are submitted online, with one letter of reference e-mailed directly to AINA.
Your official transcripts can be mailed to the address below.
To be considered, your application must include the following:
- Cover letter (please include an email address where we can contact you)
- Brief description of the proposed research, or relevant educational opportunity, (2 - 3 pages), including a clear hypothesis, relevance, title and statement of the purpose of the research, the area and type of study, the methodology and plan for evaluation of findings. Any collaborative relationship or work should be briefly identified;
- One reference letter;
- Complete curriculum vitae;
- Official transcripts; and
- A list of current sources and amounts of research funding, including scholarships, grants and bursaries.
If you are unable to complete the application online, then please email your application to email@example.com or mail it to:
Arctic Institute of North America
Attn: Budget Rent a Car Educational Award for Northern and Arctic Sustainable Development
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive N.W., ES-1040
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 1N4